Play By The Bay
289 of your favorite slot machines with big screens, big sound and big bonuses are awaiting your arrival! And with more winners and bigger payouts than ever, there's never been a better time to come and play by the bay! If you haven't played it what are you waiting for?
The More You Play The More You Win!
New players receive 10,000 Players Club points to start!
It pays to play by the bay with the Shoalwater Bay Casino Players Club!
For every 500 points you earn you receive 1 casino dollar good towards free play, gift shop purchases, meals, gas at Georgetown Station, and more!
Players Club members also enjoy a free meal on the month of their birthday! Players Club members can earn weekly offers including bonus free play and lodging discounts at Tradewinds on the Bay.
All special promotions and drawings are based on play with cards during the time of the drawings.
Guests must be age 21 or older with valid photo ID to apply. Only the person whose name is on the Card may use the card. Points and other rewards are non-transferable. Slot players earn points based on “coin-in” only.
Please see Guest Services for more information.
Our Commitment to Responsible Gaming
Responsible Gaming Commitment and Policy:
At Shoalwater Bay Casino, our Team’s main focus is to provide an excellent and fun guest experience. If gambling has become a potential problem or an addictive behavior for you or someone you know we encourage you to seek help: call Evergreen at 1.800.547.6133 or visit Evergreen Council on Problem Gaming.
Our commitment to our guests is to promote responsible gaming by:
- Providing information for finding assistance with problem gambling
- Making available the probabilities of winning or losing on the gaming machine menus
- Offering self-exclusion and opt-out of Player Club privileges, communications, and promotions.
- Enforcing a strict 21 and over policy in our facility to prevent underage gambling and unattended minors in the facility.
- Serving alcoholic beverages responsibly
- Team member training to recognize proper id, signs of intoxication, and problem gaming.