Casino Cleaning and Sanitation
Thursday, May 7, 2020
The Shoalwater Bay Casino has a full-time position available in the EVS (Environmental Services or housekeeping) Department.
Previous experience desired.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Candidates must be able to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays.
- Able to tolerate a smoke filled environment.
- Able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions.
- You must have the ability to pass a background check and a drug test.
Shoalwater Bay Casino offers an excellent benefit package for full-time employees.
Applications can be mailed or dropped off at the Casino
Angel Lund, HR Manager, Shoalwater Bay Casino, 4112 Hwy 105, PO Box 560, Tokeland, WA 98590
Applications are available at the casino or may be downloaded by clicking here
Please fill out and e-mail your complete application to: email@example.com or print and mail mail to P.O. Box 560, Tokeland, WA 98590. For more information, please call (360) 267-2048 x7777.
It is the policy of Shoalwater Bay Casino to promote tribal self-sufficiency by employing tribal members, other enrolled Native Americans, Alaskans, Hawaiians and all descendants at all levels of Tribal Enterprises. Indian Preference (PL93-638) is an important factor considered in making employment decisions, and will be applied to qualified applicants.