Monday, September 27, 2021
Shoalwater Bay Casino has an immediate opening for a full-time Surveillance Observer. We are interested in candidates who are committed to providing quality service and to a continuing program of personal and professional growth.
FULL-TIME SURVEILLANCE OBSERVER
- Must meet requirements to obtain Washington State Gaming Certificate and Tribal License
- Excellent observation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to complete or assist in complicated investigations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Observation of all gaming activities, including but not limited to cashiering operations, slot operations, cash handling, count rooms
- Individual will utilize necessary surveillance equipment to identify and record activity
- Excellent communication skill with ability to write clearly and concisely
- Ability to keep work-related information confidential
- Casino surveillance experience desired but not a requirement
- Knowledge of cheating scams, advantage play and money management a plus
- Ability to work in confined/enclosed area
- The candidate must have the ability to pass a background investigation and drug screen
- Candidate must be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays
- Pays: hourly, dependent on experience
- Hours: TBD
- Closing date: unfilled
*The candidate must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
It is the policy of Shoalwater Bay Casino to promote tribal self-sufficiency by employing tribal members, other enrolled Native Americans, Alaskans, Hawaiians and all descendants at all levels of Tribal Enterprises. Indian Preference (PL93-638) is an important factor considered in making employment decisions and will be applied to qualified applicants.
For more information, or to submit an application and resume, please contact Dawn Mallory, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com, or 360-267-2048 ext.7515.